BEGINNER CLASS FORMAT
ACSA is the home of Muay Thai Kickboxing Melbourne
- General warm up, to loosen up muscles, increase range of motion and flexibility.
- Footwork drills, to develop correct footwork, balance and coordination.
- Guided shadow boxing warm up Our coaches will show you how to perform the technique of the week without a partner to ensure you are executing it properly.
- Technique partnered drilling. Each week we focus on a different aspect of Muay Thai. You will never get bored!
- Conditioning. Don’t be scared! Each session is finished off with a “work at your own pace” body weight exercises to develop a strong core, build confidence and increase fitness. Don’t worry if you aren’t fit. Everyone starts somewhere!
- Muay Thai Sparring. Sparring is only offered in our intermediate classes and above. Our sparring rounds are light, technical and touch contact to help our members develop skills required for Muay Thai in a safe and productive environment.
NEW 7 DAY TRIAL
BOOK IN FOR A TRIAL CLASS TODAY!
ACSA has a close affiliation with Chokchai Muay Thai in Phuket Thailand. Our coach Phillip Lai is a certified expert pad holder sanctioned through Chokchai Muay Thai and the Thai Ministry of education. Coach Phillip has extensive training experience in Bangkok at Kiatphontip gym, Koh Samui at Yodyut Muay Thai and Phuket at Chokchai Muay Thai. He takes regular training trips to Thailand every year to up skill and to take members to experience what training in a authentic Thai gym is like.
We offer authentic Muay Thai training to the general public and also provide a fully graded system where one day you can grade to a black singlet or even a trainer. We understand that not everyone wants to be a fighter but does want to train like how a real fighter does, and this is what we offer. Our head Muay Thai coach Phillip Lai has over 10 years experience in competing, and coaching. His experience and expertise in coaching makes him the ideal coach when working with people of all different levels from complete beginners for the seasoned pro. If you want to learn authentic Muay Thai in Melbourne, then give us a call today!