We pride ourselves with coaching excellence at Australian Combat Sports Academy. All our coaches
are fully qualified and experienced in coaching. They are experts in brining out the best in students
and being able to work with people from all walks of life. Our coaches aren’t just coaches but life long
Martial Artists who live and breathe the arts.
- -20 years Muay Thai experience
- – BJMA Kickboxing Black Belt
- – BJMA Progressive Krav Maga Black Belt
- – AIBA Boxing Star 1 Coach
- – Boxing Victoria Level 2 Coach
- – BJJ Brown Belt
- – Registered Boxing Victoria & Kickboxing Trainer
- – Level 1 Crossfit Coach
- – Certificates 3 & 4 in Fitness
HEAD COACH – Muay Thai / Boxing
coach at ACSA. He has been training and coaching
for over 20 years now.
WKA Australian Title and a WMC state title. He now focuses
his energies on coaching and has coached state and
national champions in both Muay Thai and MMA.
- – 25 years of Martial Arts experience
- – Brazilian JiuJitsu Black Belt
- – 16 Professional MMA Fights Including fighting in the UK, Italy, Australia & New Zealand.
- – Holds Black Belts in several styles of martial arts including Kickboxing, Karate & Judo
- – Extensive competition background including MMA, BJJ, Judo & Muay Thai.
- – Certified Sports Coaching and Strength & Conditioning Association Level 1 Coach
- – Has coached several Australian and international MMA champions
- – Has trained all across the world including USA, Brazil, Japan, Thailand & Europe
HEAD COACH – Brazilian Jiu Jitsu / MMA
ACSA. He has been training and coaching for over
20 years now.
Australia. He is a BJJ Blackbelt under Carlson Gracie Jnr
and won the IKBF MMA state title in his retirement fight.
He has produced mutiple BJJ and MMA state, and national